Our Organisational Structure
Join the Team
We are always looking for child-focused, nurturing, friendly ‘can do’ staff members to fit within our tight knit, happy team. As an agency we work utilising PACE, DDP and Social Pedagogy to inform our foster carers of the therapeutic parenting approach we think works. We always strive to have a diverse, competent, happy workforce. We have fantastic foster carers and we aim to recruit only the highest quality staff members to help and support them.
What we offer our staff members:
- Competitive Salaries
- Lovely Office Environment
- Flexible Working
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- 6% Matched Pension
- Extensive Training Opportunities
- Full Training in Level 1 and 2 DDP (Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy) with Dr Kim Golding.
- Business Mileage Allowance
- Involvement in Social Events
- Clinical Supervision with Dr Kim Golding
- Regular Reflective Supervision
If you feel that you have the skills and qualities to join our team then please see our vacancies listed below.
No current Vanacies